Please join us Thursday, June 27 at 1 p.m. for a complimentary one-hour webinar on how your company can survive the U.S.-China trade war by navigating the U.S. government’s complex Section 301 tariff process, utilizing the Chinese government’s product exclusion request process and adjusting supply chain activities. During the program, we will:
- Report from the front lines in Washington, D.C. on the U.S.-China trade war
- Provide a status update on the Section 301 tariff process
- Discuss strategies for the Section 301 product exclusion request process
- Explain the Chinese government’s exclusion request process for products subject to retaliatory tariffs
- Address supply chain options and issues
- Answer questions
- David M. Schwartz, Partner, International Trade
- Michelle Li, Associate, International Trade
- Scott E. Diamond, Senior Legislative & Regulatory Policy Advisor, International Trade (not licensed to practice law)
Register online by June 25. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing the webinar log-in information.
Questions? Contact Stacy via email or at 202.263.4184.